Monday, January 5, 2009

In Honor of Our Friendship...

Just a little insight into this amazing friendship I have.
I wanted to give you all a glimpse into Bea's inbox. On any typical day, the Lady Bea can expect the following email from me:
My Dearest:
So my little darlings are watching, "Tuck Everlasting" and it's such a sweet movie/story. However, there are quite a few pieces that make my sick mind chortle, nay, laugh hysterically. Have you seen the movie and/or read the book? You whore I know you have. Get back to me.

I get bored easily. She's the Marcy to my Peppermint Patty, if we were young cartoons or gay. *sigh* Sadly, we aren't either.

1 comment:

Bea said...

And I emailed you back that that book and movie creep me the fuck out. I mean, you'd THINK that you want to see Lucky Spence mack on Rory Gilmore, but you really don't want to.

Also? The dude who played the older brother totally went to jail for statutory rape: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000282/bio

IRONIC.