Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is WRONG with me?!

Today I gave my coworker Corey a tutorial of which Jonas brother is which and how old they are. While holding up the copy of Seventeen* magazine that features them on the cover.

I...WHY DO I KNOW THIS? WHYYYYYYY?!?!? I feel like I can somehow blame Perez Hilton for this.

I feel sure of it.

*We get it at the office. I don't have a subscription, I swear. Seventeen used to be a great magazine for teenage girls. You know, back when I was a teenager. I remember they used to have great articles about things like abortion rights, sexual harassment and drugs. They used to have that great "Sex and Your Body" column. Yeah, not so much anymore. It's all Jonas brothers and makeup tips. And New and Different Ways to Hate Your Body. Sorry, current teenage girls. Sucks to be you.

2 comments:

Doug Jeffreys said...

I rarely ever read "Seventeen" any more. I stopped reading when they stopped printing articles about Donnie Osmond. Yet after all these years I still have the body of a 17 year old girl. . . .it's in the freezer in my basement.

Auntie Mame said...

Aaaand you say I have no reason to be so terrified?!! Bea you're a liar!!!