Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Night TV for Geeks

Dollhouse was ok. It has potential. I don't have much else to say about it other than I'll watch next week. It's no Fringe, I didn't loathe it almost instantly. Eliza Dushku has TONS of good will from me just going off of Buffy and Bring It On. ("We might have to have a RUMBLE" is one of my favorite movie lines and I regret that I can't work it into more everyday conversation. Though I give it my best shot.) And oh, Joss Whedon. Maybe this will be the one! With the high ratings and the you-not-getting-screwed-over! You deserve it, really. But I'm not getting that vibe. We shall see though! We live in hope!

Battlestar Galactica continues to be awesomer than anything else. (JOHN HODGEMAN!!!! WTF?!?!?) I love it so much and I don't ever want it to end. These little glimpses into Cylon mythology and history are endlessly fascinating.

So, in other news, I'm a total geek. Sorry 'bout that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This will totally be the Joss Whedon show to hit it big, because it's his weakest so far, and that is how people are.

I just want to see how much I love the mutual adoration thing Joss and the UK has got.