Monday, March 31, 2008

Hee...I'm SO Twelve Years Old...

So, I stole this from the lovely and totally classier than me, EGT. (Of course, she wasn't too classy to do this activity...) Mame, you need to do this one too. You're not better than me. (No, don't go! I love you!) Also, I'm really immature, so adding "in my pants" or "in bed" to the end of song titles, cookie fortunes and lines from The Lord of the Rings REALLY amuses me. ("GONDOR HAS NO PANTS! GONDOR NEEDS NO PANTS!" HA!)

1.) Put your media player of choice on shuffle.
2.) List the first fifteen songs that come up (skipping titles like "Fugue in D Minor") and add "in my pants" to the end.
3.) Bold the ones that actually made you LOL.

  • Polyester Bride (In My Pants), Liz Phair
  • Breakaway (In My Pants), Kelly Clarkson
  • Blister In The Sun (In My Pants), The Violent Femmes
  • No More Tears (In My Pants), Ozzy Osbourne (It's funnier if read as "tears" like rips instead of "tears" like crying.)
  • How To Be Dead (In My Pants), Snow Patrol
  • Carry On My Wayward Son (In My Pants), Kansas
  • It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Death Wish (In My Pants), My Chemical Romance
  • Love Is A Losing Game (In My Pants), Amy Winehouse (Indeed it is, Amy.)
  • I Want To Break Free (In My Pants), Queen
  • Breathe Me (In My Pants), Sia (Um, ew.)
  • (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (In My Pants), Dirty Dancing soundtrack (AHAHAH!)
  • Red, Red Rose (In My Pants), John Barrowman (Oh, could this BE more appropriate? Oh, John, so dirty.)
  • Where Do We Go From Here (In My Pants)?, Buffy cast, Once More With Feeling soundtrack (Um, do you need a MAP?)
  • The Swell Season (In My Pants), Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (AHAHAHA! DIRTY!)
  • Don't Come Around Here No More (In My Pants), Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (Herpes!)
  • I'll Be (In My Pants), Edwin McCain
  • Mad World (In My Pants), Gary Jules (Isn't it just.)
  • Weather With You (In My Pants), Crowded House (The thing with this one, is the band name would be just as funny with "in my pants.")
  • It's Been Awhile (In My Pants), Staind (It really has.)
  • Blood and Fire (In My Pants), Indigo Girls (Ow. See above: herpes.)
  • Doll Parts (In My Pants), Hole
  • But It's Better If You Do (In My Pants), Panic! at the Disco
  • One Day Robots Will Cry (In My Pants), Cobra Starship
  • Lookin' Out My Back Door (In My Pants), Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Faithfully (In My Pants), Journey (Hee.)
  • Seasons of Love (In My Pants), Rent soundtrack ("But all of those things comprise the musical, Rent.")
  • I Never Told You What I Do For A Living (In My Pants), My Chemical Romance (I'll tell you what you CAN do...oh, sorry. Ahem.)
As you can see, I got a bit carried away. But, oh, how I laughed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the meme. But I did it RELUCTANTLY.

Bea said...

Uh-huh.