Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ah January

So I've been MIA for awhile, and for that I apologize.* It's been a crazy few weeks (or months...wait, has it been that long?) as I get adjust to people calling me "30" and the basketball that is my stomach getting in the way of just about everything I do.
Quick recap of my start of 2010:
  • We're having another Boy! Glow Bug will have a brother; I have decided that we'll refer to him as "Spike" on this blog. So far Spike is progressing well: kicking and spinning regularly and causing me only minor discomfort. Although my stomach has taken on a basketball quality that I don't remember happening with Glow Bug, but then again that was four years ago so I maybe just don't remember.
  • The Mame family is happily living in our own condo after 17 months of living with my in-laws. It's a quaint little place, and will do for the time being.

So that's about it. I guess it's not that much to write about, but it's been busy nevertheless. OK, I'm going to write a separate entry about my favorite things from 2009 because I like to be like Oprah and because my students are testing today and I have a ton of time on my hands. More later!!





*is it just me, or do most of my posts begin with apologies for not being more consistent in my blogging? Huh.

No comments: